Reviews- Management response
Owners or Management responding to guest reviews shows that you take customer service seriously and value their feedback. As a claimed representative of your business listing including attractions, accommodations, restaurants or cafe, BestViews allows you to post one response to each review. A management response is your opportunity to share your perspective on the reviewer’s feedback with the community. The response is posted below the review to which you are responding.
To write a management response, login to your business account and go to your claimed listings. Click on the “Reply” button on the review you would like to respond to. In order for your management response to be posted, it must meet these guidelines. If it does comply with the guidelines, it will be typically published within few days and you will receive a notification.
Here are a few suggestions on how to respond to reviews:
- Respond quickly and promptly
- Be courteous and professional and ensure that your response meets our guidelines.
- Thank the reviewer for taking the time to provide feedback
- Highlight the positive and mention upgrades or improvements that might interest returning or potential guests
- Address any specific issues and explain what you’ve done to address them
Once a response is posted, it cannot be edited or deleted. If you want to update a response, please ask us to delete your previous response (by reporting it to us ) before posting an updated response.
To take advantage of responding to your guests reviews, you must be a claimed owner of the listing. For more information on how to claim your listing, see Claim Listing.